Spanish has a variety in swearing and a flexibility that I miss in English
I mean yeah sure you can say ”fuck you asshole” to that driver who just cut you but isn’t that a bit lacking in spice when you can lower your window and shout I SHIT ON YOUR DEAD ANCESTORS YOU MALE GOAT SON OF A WHORE (me cago en tus muertos cabrón hijo de puta)
*I’ve never really seen a make-up themed meme around here so I made one up. Feel free to add anything you think is missing or toss suggestions in my ask.
- What is your daily beauty routine?: It’s not that difficult. I don’t use a primer on a daily basis, only when I need my make-up last for a really long time. Usually I use a foundation and a bit of concealer. After that I contour my face with a bronzer. My eye make-up is really simple. I use a neutral matte eyeshadows (UD Naked Basics is the one), black eyeliner and mascara. Then I do my brows with a matte eyeshadow and a clear brow gel. I don’t normally use a highlighter but I do highlight ing under my browbone and in the inner corner of my eyes. For lips I use a Revlon lip butters most of the time.
how old were you when you started wearing make-up?: I used lipglosses and lip balms since I was a child. I started to use powder and mascara when I was 14-15. I started to do a full face make-up in the last year on high school and that was 6 years ago.
- were you self taught or did you have help?: self-taught, sadly. I wish I was watching some tutorials though because sometimes my make-up looked really scary.
- bold eye or bold lip?: Neither? I use an eyeliner everyday but it’s still not exactly a bold eye. As for bold lip, I love red lipsticks but the dress code requires something reutral. I wear red lipstick on a special occasion though.
- classic or experimental?: classic, for sure.
- natural or dramatic?: natural for sure.
- drugstore or high end?: For make-up it’s drugstore. I do have some fancy high end stuff in my make-up bag but I think drugstores have some really awesome stuff. But for skin care I tend to use high end products
- favourite “high end” brand?: Urban Decay, Dior, Benefit, Nars. I’m not sure if MAC is considered high end, but I love their lipsticks. And I really want to try Tarte stuff
- favourite “drugstore” brand?: Most of my stuff is either Revlon or Maybelline. Also I have some things from L’Oreal and Rimmel. And Real Techniques brushes are the best
- favourite bold lipstick: MAC Russian Red. Classics, really ;) I also love Rimmel’s In love with Ginger and Revlon’s Cherries in the Snow.
- favourite nude lipstick: Revlon’s Just bitten lip stain in Honey. And I didn’t have to fill this one, so… Also Revlon’s lip butter in Pink truffle.
- favourite lip gloss: Maybelline Color sensational lip shine in Glorious grapefruit and Revlon’s Super lustrous lip gloss in Berry allure
- favourite lip treatment/balm: Nuxe Reve de miel
- matte or glossy?: matte
- sheer or opaque?: both
- favourite eyeliner: L’Oreal Super Slim eyeliner. I also love Maybelline gel eyeliner
- favourite eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics. duh. I use it most of the time for my eyes and my eyebrows. Also I love Maybelline’s Bad to the bronze. It’s usually my second option.
- favourite mascara: Maybelline’s Falsies and Rocket Volume mascara. Also Benefit’s They’re real
- favourite brow product: Actually I use UD Naked Basics as a powder, combination of Crave and Faint works perfect for me. As for brow gel I tried various stuff and still haven’t found the one
- gel or liquid liner?: Both.
- cat eyes or smokey eyes?: Both as well though I prefer a neutral smoky eyes.
- glitter/metallic or matte?: Matte for sure
- favourite cleanser: The Body Shop Tea Tree thing. I don’t remember the name exactly.
- favourite primer: I don’t normally use it. I have a Smashbox sample for special occasion and it looks pretty good
- favourite foundation: Revlon Colorstay foundation for Oily skin. Although for summer I prefer something more lightweight so Revlon’s Nearly Naked is my choice for now.
- favourite concealer: Nars Creamy concealer in Vanilla. It’s perfect.
- favourite blush: I don’t use blush a lot but I love some stuff from Sephora kit. Also Corallista from Benefit
- favourite highlighter: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. It’s highlighting concealer though
- favourite contour: The Body Shop Honey bronzer
- favourite base coat: Essie’s First base. Millionails is rather good but not as good as First base
- favourite top coat: Essie’s Good to go
- favourite nail polish: For now it’s Essie’s Chubby cheeks and Bond with whomever
- favourite brand: and it’s… ESSIE! I’m a fan, really. I also love Rimmel and OPI. Dance legend has some really good polishes too
- nail art or solid color?: Solid
- brights or neutrals?: Brights most of the time
- acrylic/gel nails or natural?: Natural for sure. And with simple nail polishes and not this shellac thing. Ugh.
- who is your make-up idol?: I don’t have one
- what is your favourite beauty blog?: Estee from Essiebutton
- who is your favourite youtube beauty guru?: Essiebutton and Kayley Melissa
- what famous make-up look have to tried to re-create(or want to try to)?: Nope, not anything specific
- If you could only have 10 items of make-up what would they be?: Foundation, concealer, UD Naked Basics palette, eyeliner, clear brow gel, bronzer, mascara, bronzer, lipstick, setting powder
- what make-up advice would you give your younger self?: watch beauty tutorials and do something with your eyebrows.
- what is your holy grail beauty product?: UD Naked Basics for sure. I use it as an eyeshadow, as a brow powder, the darkest colour can be used as eyeliner as well, one of the colours can be good for contouring, the lighest one is a good highlighter so… yeah! Definitely this one.